About Me

My photo
Fulton, MO, United States
I am living in the middle of a wonderful, small town. My passion is gardening. I dream of living on a small farm, just outside of town, and selling vegetables and eggs to those that drive by. This blog is to document the slow process of learning while reaching and wandering towards my goal.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

White Salvia

Sage is a member of the salvia family.  This particular white salvia is one that I grew from seed in the winter of 2010.  I ordered the seed from an online company that did not supply the scientific name so I can't tell you exactly what it is.  I have learned that I want to know exactly what I am ordering.  It came back up again this year and I seeded it last year.  I hate to pass it on not knowing what it is.  Last summer I spent a day or so doing some research on salvia trying to discover what it is.  I decided that it might be one of the hallucinogenic varieties but didn't want to test the theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment